at PIC Management
2018-03-22 00:00:00 to 2018-06-22
The Digital Field Marketing department is responsible for representing its Hotels & Resorts, following the brand standards and increasing its marketing exposure and revenue optimization through all online channels, in the local, national and international market.
The Digital Field Marketing Trainee will be supporting the Digital Field Marketing strategy and activity plan, delivering the tasks within agreed timeframe and finding creative ways to showcase the hotels throughout all digital platforms to increase positioning and ultimately sales.
Working alongside with the Digital Field Marketing Executives and the Digital Field Marketing Manager, the DFM Trainee will support the execution of the Digital Strategy and tactical campaigns to target to different segments of Hotel/ Resort guests; business; leisure etc.
- Actively support the team to implement the Digital Hub Marketing plans
- Update the information of the different hotel websites with the correct information, metadata and SEO oriented content
- Support the social media plan and provided ideas to add engaging content into the various official social media platforms
- Update content and pictures on the different third party websites
- Upload different packages onto the Special Offer page of the hotel websites
- Creation of e-mail templates, banners and different online creative assets
- Support segmental online strategies for F&B, Spa, Mice, Weddings by creating content, updated imagery and maintaining internal and external websites updated
- Support the optimization of all online Video Content (both internal & external online channels)
- 300 euros/month
- Starting from April/May 2018
- 6 months internship mandatory
- Advanced computer skills of various computer programs, including a detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Be familiar with the different social networks and the online marketing trends
- Mandatory Languages: Must be able to speak and write in English and Spanish any other languages are highly valued
- Positive personality with high energy level and enthusiasm and Multitasking
- Organized and efficient individual
Fees charged only once internship is secured