at IES Consulting
2017-06-21 00:00:00 to 2017-09-21
Internship, paid, Spain, business development, Barcelona
This Company is located in Barcelona and consists of a very international team that surprises with a new concept of booking processes for hotel rooms over an online platform, and the wish to constantly improve and grow to global standards.
In this company workers as well as interns are from different parts of Europe: France, Italy, Germany, Spain, England or even further away from Latin America. The office is located in one of Barcelonaâ€™s most beautiful areas which is additionally very well connected to public transport.
Their concept is the one of a start-up so to say: a company that has grown from an innovative business idea and a digital proposal that mixes innovation and solutions for its customers: Hotels. They are demanding, very friendly and have a clear goal: Success.
The main objective of this internship is to support the hiring department through prospecting and sales actions that increase the number of client hotels. For this reason we are looking for a student with commercial skills, interest in the world of negotiations and very good communication skills.
The student will have the following activities:
- Identify and contact hotels in the target market / country.
- Provide information about the services and values proposed by the company.
- Build strong relationships of trust with the hotels contacted by providing clarity on the proposed business model and services.
- Provide initiatives to improve the processes of acquiring new customers.
- Present reports as feedback on the processes and potential for success of the hotels contacted.
You should be a German native with high level of English. Spanish is appreciated.
The internship starts between July and September 2017 for 3-6 months and will be remunerated with 400â‚¬/month.