at IES Consulting
2017-06-21 00:00:00 to 2017-12-21
Internship, paid, Spain, Barcelona, marketing
This great company gives language classes to foreign students who want to learn Spanish by experiencing life in Barcelona, and all of that through courses, cultural activities, and a plethora of events and integration activities.
As the majority of language school, itÂ´s located in the city centre. We need to highlight not only years of their experience but also their next generation facilities and teaching methods.
Their team is very diverse and speaks various languages, not only to teach Spanish, but also to interact with those who havenÂ´t mustered it yet: German, Dutch, French, Italian students, among others. For this reason all interns need to have at least an intermediate level of Spanish and English.
An interesting fact: this company tends to have many interns at the same time, so the lucky ones who do their internships there not only get a great learning experience but also make friends and get to know people from around Europe.
This internship combines marketing and customer service tasks. For this reason weÂ´re looking for a student with good communication skills and interested in social media, foreign languages, and content creation.
WeÂ´re looking for students with at least an intermediate level of Spanish and English. Other languages (German, Dutch, French, Italian etc.) will be much appreciated.
The aim of this internship is to give help and advice to the schoolÂ´s students and, at the same time, to help promote activities offered by the company in social media.
a) Customer service tasks:
- receive students (new clients), welcome them and offer useful information about the school, schedules, facilities, rules, advise etc.
- help with booking management of new students-clients by phone and e-mail
- help promote and coordinate events such as dinners, cultural visits, student meet-ups
- help students-clients: solve their doubts about courses, accommodation or landmarks
- help with managing databases, bookings, documents and filing in general
b) Marketing tasks:
- conduct satisfaction surveys among students-clients (this will allow to do market research)
- consult students-clients about possible improvements or changes they think might be interesting
- help translate and send e-mails and information
- help translate website content if necessary
- help with the website usalibility tests and link-building
- prepare newsletters and social media content
You should be a German/Italian/French/Dutch antive with intermediate English and Spanish.
The internship can be started between July 2017 and July 2018 for 3-6 motnhs and will be remunerated with 200-300â‚¬/month.