at IES Consulting
2017-06-08 00:00:00 to 2017-10-30
Internship, paid, Spain, marketing, sales, Barcelona
IES Consulting was founded in 2005 and has ever since helped students from all over the world to find internships in Spain, France, Germany and Mexico. The recruitment process is free, a fee will only be charged onice the company accepts an application.
International online store where their clients can place orders for flowers from anywhere in the world. The international scope of operations requires them to have a young, creative and multicultural team. We have collaborated with this company since 2006 and the relation has been nothing but perfect, and itÂ´s corroborated by numerous positive testimonies from all interns that have done their internships there. For this reason we expect to continue collaborating with them for much longer.
This company, located about 40 minutes from the centre of Barcelona by public transport, operates on their developed markets such as France, Germany, Poland, Italy, the USA and Canada. They offer internship opportunies in different departments such as Finance, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Business Development and Customer Service.
An opportunity for a Customer Service Agent, who is passionate about:
- Customer satisfaction and sales to join a rapidly-growing company.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural team.
- We are looking for new members who want to develop a professional career in international sales.
- You will be helping to manage outstanding customer and clients relationships via chat, e-mail, phone and social media (twitter, facebook).
- Have persuasive, influential style of communications, be reliable, flexible and with a positive attitude.
The ideal candidates personality and qualifications:
- Good team player
- Proactive and positive approach towards problem solving
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with customers
- Have impeccable writing skills and a friendly and professional phone manner
- Be even-tempered, kind and respectful
- Results oriented
You should be a German native with English (B1).
The internship starts in October 2017 for 3-6 months and will be remunerated with 450â‚¬/month.