||Beiersdorf BEYOND BORDERS Graduate Trainee Program
||Consumer goods & Retail
||18 months, incl. 5-6 months abroad
||Throughout the year
||We are looking for highly qualified students with:
- Graduation expected in approx 6 months with an excellent university degree in economics or recently graduated within the last 6 months with an excellent university degree in economics
- Relevant working experience in your area of interest through at least two internships (min. 3 months) in the area of FMCG or similar (e.g. automobile)
- International experience gained within university studies or internships abroad (at least six months) in two different countries and the ability to work in a multi cultural environment
- Fluency in English, basic knowledge of German is recommendable
- Social and intercultural skills enabling you to successfully work in a multi cultural environment
- Leadership ambitions and willingness to go the extra mile
- National and international mobility, as well as professional flexibility
- Extracurricular engagement
DO YOU KNOW NIVEA, EUCERIN OR LA PRAIRIE?
These are a few examples from Beiersdorf’s portfolio of leading skin care brands. To maintain our exceptional growth we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do and eager to challenge our status quo. Join our graduate trainee program BEYOND BORDERS and start your career in the international world of a market leader.
||BEYOND BORDERS – Beiersdorf’s international graduate trainee program
BEYOND BORDERS is our 18-month graduate trainee program, which offers you a perfect stepping stone into an international career. Start your career by engaging in one of the following BEYOND BORDERS programs:
Each program consists of dedicated assignments within your chosen specialization plus an additional placement in an area of your own choice. Cross functional know-how is important to us, that’s why we like our graduate trainees to get to know the perspective of neighboring departments: as a Finance trainee you might want to spend time in the brand management of one of our international brands or as a Marketing trainee you might want to learn more about Supply Chain management for a couple of weeks.
- Finance & Controlling
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
To prepare you for an international career you will also spend five to six-month overseas in one of our more than 165 group companies. Both your experiences in our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany and a country’s perspective on the market will deepen your understanding of the business and add to your internationality.
From the very beginning, you will take on responsibility for your own projects and will be involved in challenging daily work. But BEYOND BORDERS advances not only your professional skills: A number of workshops and seminars are dedicated to improve your personal and management skills. Additionally you will receive regular feedback throughout the program and will be able to call upon the support of your own personal mentor – an experienced senior manager.