||Orange International Graduate Programme
||Communication & IT
||- graduated in 2009 or 2010 with an excellent master’s level degree from an international engineering and /or business courses of study
- looking for the variety that an international group offers,
- interested in new technology and customer relations,
- having completed significant internships or work experience (one year max.),
- ability to work in cross-functional and multicultural teams,
- good command of English, working knowledge of French,
- be available for recruitment days in Paris, from 30th March to 1st April and then 15th April 2010.
||The Orange graduate programme is an attractive recruitment scheme designed for high-potential young graduates from the best international engineering and/or business courses of study.
Each year, we recruit approximately 60 candidates, who rapidly develop their potential thanks to our personalised development programme over 5 years.
We offer you the chance to:
- be part of a multinational Group, present across the 5 continents,
- participate actively in innovative and challenging projects,
- quickly take on real managerial or expert roles in a variety of large-scale fields: marketing, sales, services, networks, information systems, consulting, R&D, finance, sourcing, supply chain…,
- benefit from real fast-track international opportunities to enrich your career path,
- rapidly develop your potential as part of our tailored personalised career programme.