||Goldman Sachs Graduate Programme
At Goldman Sachs, we recognize that learning is a competitive advantage, and we are committed to helping our people reach the peak of their capabilities. We created our own Goldman Sachs University to help our people grow personally and professionally – starting with their orientation to the firm and continuing with ongoing development over the course of their careers.
As a new analyst, you will participate in an intensive initial training program covering:
* The firm’s businesses, culture and what will be expected of you
* Client relationships, products and services across all of our businesses
* The social opportunities available for establishing a valuable network of contacts throughout the firm globally
Each division has its own orientation and programs where you will learn about:
* The division’s strategies, clients and products
* The core skills required within the division, such as sales, technical training and client services
* Hands-on practical applications and exercises
Your Peers and Mentors
Our mentoring programs are deeply rooted in the Goldman Sachs culture and will match you with mentors, usually from different business areas or divisions. We offer multiple formal and informal mentoring programs, which vary by division. Your mentor will advise and encourage you to develop the skills and insights that will help you contribute to the success of your team.
We continuously look to ensure the effectiveness of our mentoring relationships, many of which have a training and evaluation component to enhance their value and success.