About the company
For over seven years, KONAXIS Group has been providing effective support to European SMEs who wish to enter the Chinese market, to sell products or services to China, to produce small-to-medium-sized critical parts, or buy quality products at the best price.
KONAXIS Group Limited is a holding company registered in Hong Kong. KONAXIS Group has three business units: D2D Trade for trading and sourcing, KONAXIS Services for various expert support in China and KONAXIS Tech for technical parts manufacturing.
You can go to the website www.konaxisgroup.com to learn more about our company.
- Native person located in the business/economic hub of Brazil
- Over 26 years old.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- You already have a validated commercial experience of at least 2 years in B2B and a real passion for the art of selling.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You are able to develop and deliver presentations. You are able to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- You are service-minded. You listen to client's needs and try every way to solve their problems.
- You are a good negotiator. You are able to persuade and influence others. You know how to close a deal.
- You have strong motivation. You can work independently without much supervision.
- You are persistent. You have high-level stress resistance. You are rigorous in monitoring projects.
- You are willing to work a flexible schedule and travel occasionally.
- Find clients in your own country by way of email, telephone or in-person meeting.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position reports to Sales Manager
Remuneration: Competitive salary + Commission
Location: Business/economic hub of Brazil
Others: You will first work from your home. Later the company will open office in the economic hub of your country
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter in English