Notice (8): Undefined variable: page [APP/View/Layouts/frontend.ctp, line 230]

Web Development Internship in Beijing, China

at MCO Internships


Entry Option
Application Period
2016-01-19 00:00:00 to 2016-04-30
#Internship #USA #China #MCO #MyChinaOpportunity


MCO China Internships is a comprehensive internship program provider. It is our purpose to ensure all program participants receive a well-rounded experience that encompasses China’s culture, language, and international work environment. Various resources such as housing, language training, cultural/social activities are provided. Program participants are required to pay a program fee to 2 month - $4,090 3 month - $5,290 Placement (2-3 month) - $1,250 HOST COMPANY INTRODUCTION: We are a Beijing-based digital creative agency. Our services range from building websites, creating visual identity, making animations... to branding consultancy. 95% of our work is digital and the remaining 5% is print. We are strong on both the technical and the creative level. We work on client-based projects as well as on “homegrown” projects. Our clients are well-known multinationals, innovative advertising agencies as well as successful local clients. Our portfolio includes Audi, HP, Volkswagen, Durex, Jetstar Airlines, Mercedes, Hertz, Veolia, Burger King, Barclays, Hilton, Lane Crawford, Vegaga, Scandinavian Airlines, Nutrilite, US Embassy in Beijing, European Commission, etc. Our clients have services or products to promote and translates their needs into creative solutions that sell. Company’s team has experience on three continents and a dozen countries and speak Mandarin, Japanese, French, Swedish, and English. RESPONSIBILITIES: We are looking for outstanding individuals that are open-minded and independent team workers, that have a “can-do” attitude and are out-of-the-box thinkers as much as in-the-box thinkers! We value output and attitude much more than experience or diplomas; we believe it is who you really are and what you want to do that makes a big difference. As we are a creative agency, candidates should feel at ease in an environment that is less structured and less paternalistic than “corporate” environments. We expect candidates to come work with us to enhance their work experience, enrich us with different perspectives on the world and last but not least, discover how China’s culture is amazingly rich.We are looking for a candidate for a Web Development internship. Are you ready to bring in your programming/development knowledge and mingle with us? The Web Development intern is expected to propose positive solutions when facing a problem as well as taking time to deepen his/her tech skills. Also, working independently as part of a team sharing a common objective is the main “must” for this internship. This company will provide a tailor-made technical challenge for the candidate to pick up among a list of two/three challenges or a chance to work on client projects based on her/his abilities and interests. And of course, coaching from a team of bilingual senior web developers! If you are ready to work on brainteasers we would be happy to take a look at your past works! QUALIFICATIONS: Any studies/degree related to Web Development Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS (mainly frontend) Not essential: Knowledge of JQuery, JavaScript, Flash, Objective C,experience building apps not essential, but a plus. Not essential: Knowledge of the CMS Drupal not essential but a plus plus plus ! Fast learner Minimum of experience to “hit the keys” independently, with occasional backup from the tech team Propose innovative solutions when facing a problem Attentive to details Positive person Fluent in English

Join iHipo!

Join the iHipo community for international high potentials and discover new opportunities everyday.

  Signup for free